Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our trip (and some experimental photos)


In March, our family went down south to visit my grandparents and they took us to see Forest Lawn and its museum. It was absolutely b-e-a-u-tiful and we really enjoyed it. They also took us to the beach at the end of the day to relax in the sun and run in the sand.







You could see a panorama of LA if you looked really close at the clear parts in the stained glass.

Oh....and I met my Knight in Shining Armour :op


Love birds

Had a very interesting discussion




Pondering LA

no comment ... :oP







The Kite
Big boy playground

Big bro
Little bro




































And my experiments.... :-) (we were babysitting a friend's kids)










I got an idea














2 comments:

fatquiver said...

OK smarty pants.
Now you have to show me that thingie where you only have a portion of the photo in color.

The McCracken family said...

If you have Picasa it's almost as simple as the click of a button to make eveything black and white except for a designated spot. (Picasa is a free online download and I LOVE it!)

Kaylee